You may remember that a few months ago, I opened a new Etsy shop called Women’s Jewelry as a little test. Well, that was silly of me. When Etsy allowed us to change the names of our shops, I figured out a much better thing to do with Women’s Jewelry.
Thus, The Bride Wore Pearls was born.
Jac & Elsie has offered custom bridal and bridesmaid pieces since it started, but often the jewelry was lost in the mix of the rest of Jac & Elsie. I’ve now broken the bridal pieces into their own shop. Everything there is made-to-order, and everything comes with free first-class shipping worldwide.
So if you know of any brides-to-be in search of custom jewelry, please send them my way! You can check out the awesome feedback I’ve had from previous brides here.
To celebrate the opening of The Bride Wore Pearls, Snap, Crackle, Pop is hosting a massive giveaway: three pairs of earrings and one necklace in The Bride Wore Pearls styles.
What you get:
- Emerald green Brilliant earrings
- This set of watermelon-colored Shaggy earrings
- This Brilliant style necklace
- This set of Rogue earrings
This giveaway is worth $58, and is perfect for the holidays; these make wonderful gifts — or wonderful additions to your own jewelry box! There are many ways to enter, and be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
Mandatory entry: Go to The Bride Wore Pearls, and tell me what piece is your favorite AND how you would customize it.
- Sign up for the Jac & Elsie newsletter.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Be sure to include @JacAndElsie in the tweet.
- Favorite The Bride Wore Pearls on Etsy and/or add it to your circle.
- Pin an item from The Bride Wore Pearls on Pinterest. Be sure to include the pin’s link in the comment.
This giveaway will be open through 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 8.