It’s been a long time since I’ve done my list of must-read posts, so some of these are weeks old. No matter – -they’re just as good!
- A boobie manifesto — Yes, !!!GEBHART!!! is written by one of my besties, so perhaps I’m biased. However, after you read her ode to small tatas, you’ll be biased, too.
- How to rag-roll your hair — I suspect if I ever tried this, I’d look like this. However, I’m dying to give A Beautiful Mess‘s tutorial a go.
- Ohmigod, she painted a camera — How fantastic is this??? I worry I’d completely ruin a fantastic old camera, but Something Monumental‘s guide has me wanting to try anyway.
- Amy on Amy — This will tell you just how long it’s been since I’ve done a Read It. This is a post by Living. Laughing. Loving. Blogging. on the passing of Amy Winehouse. I couldn’t have said it better. (This is one of my fav Amy songs.)
- How to write a good mystery — Single Girl Blogging is absolutely hilarious and should be on your must-read list anyway. However, this post on how she woke up next to … who was that? … is a perfect example of writing a fantastic mystery in bloggy form.
- Hot pink and red! — I lurf Jessica’s What I Wore personal style bloggy diary, and this post is a perfect example why. I adore pink and red together and, yes, it’s hella hard to pull off. This is how it’s done.
If you checked out any of the links, which was your fav?