Typically, for the Tuesday link-up over at Yes, Teacher! I’ve been listing my favorite items on Etsy and sometimes ModCloth. Today, I’m broadening it a little (just a little!)
This is what has been tickling me lately:
- All the amazing Donald stuff on Etsy. This ring is so, so fabulous. This might be what I purchase with my next sale.
- The toy Donald camera is also absolutely spectacular.
- My fancy is tickled by Vogue. My mom subscribes, and I poured over last month’s Lady Gaga issue. I didn’t quite make it through the current Rihanna issue, but it was enough to make me think Vogue needs to be the next magazine to which I subscribe. I’m a major mag fan, you see. And I recently decided to let EVERYTHING expire. Just to see what I miss, because I just don’t have time to read all six or seven mags I get in the mail.
- The Jaclyn1423 giveaway going on over at The Miss Elaine-ous Life.
- My awesome new sterling earrings. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to spend $2.80 on a cheapo pair at Forever 21 or slightly more for a handmade pair on Etsy. On Saturday after the beau and I got back from dinner with friends, my mom handed me an early birthday gift (I’m an April baby and won’t get back home until after my birthday). I had asked her which pair she’d buy earlier in the day, and while we were gone, she went out and got a totally different pair. Look how fabulous! (OK, Kohl’s won’t let me pull the image, so these are my new big sterling hoops. They’re amazing — bold, thick and so so light.)
What’s been tickling your fancy lately? Tell me about it, or go link up with Yes, Teacher!