- Stretchy purple bracelet. I’ve had this for years. I think Mom got it for me with a stretchy pink one.
- Awesome, rockin’ stupendous earrings from The Peach Tree. (Tune in next week for a Shop Talk with the uber successful Etsy seller.)
- Right-hand ring.
- Long cameo necklace, one of the many things I’ve taken from Mom. I swear, I don’t think she’s EVER worn this. I found it in a Caboodles (remember those??) of jewelry in the basement.
Now, that was going to be it for today’s What I Wore. However, I realized I had another photo that worked quite well.
See, I lost my camera. I was packing for a weekend trip last Wednesday and thought I packed it. When I got to my friend’s, the camera was nowhere to be found. I figured I forgot to pack it. When I got home, I couldn’t find it anywhere. Today, I tore the place apart. (I even looked in the fridge AND the freezer, just for shits ‘n’ giggles.)
And then I retraced my steps. WHAT did I do with the camera after I put it in its case to pack?
Um … I packed it?
So I checked the car … and there it was, under the passenger seat along the door. It must have fallen out of my Sweet Harvey tote.
I shared my turmoil on my Facebook fan page, complete with a Yay Happy Face pic of me and my camera.
- Pink stone earrings on kidney wires. I bought these to go with a dress I wore to a friend’s wedding a few summers ago. It was a black tank dress with a cinched belted waist and a bubble skirt with a huge stripe of black, white and hot pink. Naturally, I wore hot pink earrings and hot pink patent leather strappy heals. Oh yeah.
- Hot pink watch from Pier 1 Imports. The bestie got me this for Christmas in 2009. It somehow wound up amist some papers and hid out in the junk drawer in my kitchen for a reeeeally long time. I just found it, in its packaging, a few weeks ago. I heart it.
- My Aries charm necklace. Thank you uber clearance at Urban Outfitters in San Diego.
- Amber ring, one of the Vegas rings.
What’s the coolest piece of jewelry you wore today?