I would like to see:
1) Gays have the right to marry. Not civilly union each other, but wed. With all the same rights as straight couples.
2) My parents go on a vacation by themselves. Australia would be great, as they’ve wanted to go forever. When I was little, they told me they’d go for their 25th anniversary. But Joey threw a bit of a wrench in those plans. In my life, Mom and Dad have been on two (TWO) vacations together. The last time they went, I was in junior high or high school. And this year, they celebrate their 34th anniversary. So they’re a bit late to celebrate the silver anniversary down under.
3) A cure for autism.
4) A Jac & Elsie item on the front page of Etsy. (It’s the little things, man.)
5) A book on a bookshelf by moi. And not one of those self-published deals, either.
6) A graphic novel on a bookshelf by the beau. And, again, not one of those self-published deals, either.
7) Jac in Harry Potter World.
8) Jac in Italy.
9) Jac meeting Stephen King.
10) Jac in Andimeshk, Iran. It’s the town where my dad was born and grew up. In terms of “most unlikely to happen,” this one ties with No. 3. God, how sad — I’ll write and publish a book before I get to step foot in Iran. So true, though. (He has stories of dynamite fishing in the Persian Gulf. That is … he’d throw sticks of dynamite in the water, and he and his dad would gather the fish. Can you imagine throwing an explosive in Iranian waters????
What’s something you want to see happen before you die?