I’m so happy Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup is doing linkups for her “It’s OK” posts. I have no idea how I didn’t realize she was doing them before!
* It’s OK to look at the above button and think, “Yo, there’s an apostrophe missing.”
* It’s OK if seeing “The Lion King” in theaters gives you chills on multiple occasions.
* It’s OK to really dislike 3-D movies.
* It’s OK to forgo a party this weekend and just stay home with yourself.
* It’s OK to spend a Friday night in the basement of your bestie’s parents’ house going through her stuff from junior high and laughing at now nerdy you were.
* It’s OK to then proceed to make old school friendship bracelets while you discuss marriages and relationships.